How to buy & set up CHECKITx
To download a free trial or to purchase CHECKITx, click on one of the links below, which will take you to the SHOP page. You can also access the SHOP page by clicking on the menu bar, upper right corner, and selecting Shop from the drop-down list.
Get CHECKITx Core Now!
Get CHECKITx More Now!
Important: Before you download CHECKITx, print out and follow these setup instructions – it will make the process much easier and quicker:
- When you open CHECKITx, always click “Enable macros”.
- The first time you open the system, you will get a dialog box that tells you to enter “TryBTech”. You have to enter that, and it’s case-sensitive.
- Next, you will get a dialog box that tells you to enter your firm name. Put that in exactly as you want it to appear on all your checklists, as you can’t change it later. That registers CHECKITx to your firm.
- The free trial gives you access to 8 sample checklists for each of the two programs.
- When you close the program, always click SAVE.
- Each time you re-open CHECKITx in Free Trial mode, it will ask you to enter an unlock code, which you get when you buy the system. You can simply click “Cancel” and it will allow you to explore the program until the 10-day free trial expires.
- Once you purchase CHECKITx, and put in the unlock code when prompted, then click “OK”. The system is fully unlocked and you’ll see no more prompts.
- See also the Features & Benefits page for more information on the free trial period.